Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard and going to the closing. As a REALTOR®, I am here to help you determine the correct price range for your home, prepare your home for sale, devise the most effective plan of action to market your home, and guide you through the home sale process to ensure you sell your home within your time frame and get the best price possible.
Here are some of the steps I will take with you to help you get your home SOLD:
- Perform a comparative market analysis. Contact Bela for a Home Value Analysis.
- Determine the list and probable sales price. Price is the number one factor in the sale of a home. Besides evaluating comparable sales prices of other similar properties in the area, there are other factors that enter in when determining the correct price range for a property. These include location, condition, terms, the market conditions, time, and presence of “red flags” View Bela’s Red Flag Checklist and Bela’s Quick Tips for Staging Your Home.
- Location – “Location, location, location!” The pricing of your home must reflect its location.
- Condition – It’s Showtime! The maintenance and care you have given your home will be reflected in its pricing.
- Terms – Perhaps you’ll offer a seller’s concession to cover some closing costs or a home warranty. You will be able to reach more potential buyers via the terms available on your property.
- The Market – The number of competing properties on the market, interest rates and the cost of commuting all influence the market conditions when you are selling your property. The pricing must adjust to market conditions.
- Time – If your time frame is important, then you must be willing to lower the price to be more competitive and attract a quicker sale.
- Calculate the estimated net proceeds from the sale of your home. Download the Net Proceeds Worksheet.
- Explain the forms required to list your property for sale in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Review the forms.
- Help you stage your home.
- Create an Aggressive Marketing Plan including a Web site dedicated to your street address.
- Communicate often so that you are fully informed as to what is going on and what happens next.
- Negotiate the purchase agreement. View a sample purchase offer form.
- Handle the details from Accepted Offer to Closing Date.
- Provide assistance in the Relocation Process.
- Attend the closing.
When you hire me to sell your home, you can rest assured that I will do my best to make the process go as smoothly as possible. I have a list of highly regarded professionals who can provide you assistance. Whether it’s an attorney, a home inspector for a pre-listing home inspection, home warranty, cleaning service, handyman, a company to remove the clutter, a Realtor® in the area you are moving to, relocation or moving assistance, I can recommend qualified service providers whom I consider part of my team. Your wants and needs will be most important to me. You will receive exceptional service and skilled representation. View my testimonials from other sellers I have served.